Litigation in all Courts
Reardon & Associates Lawyers represent their clients in matters in a variety of Courts and Tribunals.
We provide our clients with representation in the conduct of litigation matters in a variety of Courts and Tribunals including:
- All Queensland Courts (Supreme, District and Magistrates Courts)
- All Federal Courts (Federal and Federal Magistrates Courts)
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- All Appeal Courts
- Various other Tribunals and Commissions
The cases in which we represent our clients’ interests are as varied as our clients and include:
- Complex Commercial and contract disputes
- Urgent matters under the Corporations Law & Partnership Act
- Urgent Injunctions including:
- Anton Pilar Orders (analogous to a civil search warrant)
- Mareva Injunctions (preventing removal of property from the jurisdiction)
- Injunctions preventing courses of conduct
- Mandatory Injunctions compelling courses of conduct
- Complicated civil disputes
- Building disputes
- Actions for payment of debts and enforcement of money orders
- Defamation Actions (both plaintiff and defendant)
- Negligence actions
- Actions for trespass
- Actions involving allegations of fraud
- Action against Banks, Insurance Companies and Government Departments
- Professional licensing matters
Our clients receive timely, accurate and cost effective advice and representation in whatever litigation they may be involved whatever their role.
If you require representation or advice in relation to a litigation matter whether ongoing, pending or contemplated please do not hesitate to contact us on (07) 3236 5808 or via email.
Call us, we're here to help.